Monday, January 28, 2013

Soooo late - 22 month update


School. Is. Killing. Me. I'm trying to get back but it's so busy with everything. I have to do this post and I will get back on track after that. Promise.




Age: 22 months




Sizes: We have our first set of size 5 diapers though. There are a few 4s still lingering but we will be in 5s by next week.  She is now into 24 month clothes solidly, with mainly 2T tops. My little girl has no butt so her pants slide off regularly. I think I need to get one of those elastic buckles for the back. 


Sleeping: We are working out the crying before bed and naps. She still is napping well - I hope this sticks. :)

Eating: We are having a little more of a struggle here. Veggies are not a hit so I have resorted to pouches to get some veggies in. I am struggling with her eating what we eat vs stuff I know she will eat. Any suggestions would be great!



Favorites:  She is still loving Minnie - we are planning a Minnie themed birthday! She loves to color and run. My iPad and YouTube is a hit. She loves to watch babies (aka funny baby videos). I'm hoping that she might watch some kids playing but not the ones climbing out of the crib!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)