Thursday, September 19, 2013

Busy, busy, busy

Like I mentioned in my weekly update, school is crazy busy!!!  I think things are starting to settle in, but I hesitate to say that.  That is when things fall apart!!!

Home is good.  P is knocking on the door of potty training but she is just not there.  She had her 2.5 year check up yesterday and everything is in check.  She is soooo tall at 36.5inches.  Her eating is a little pickier than it was 6 months ago but she still likes to eat.  She is talking up a storm and loves her visits to the Little Gym.

J and I are on autopilot but we are having a date night this weekend.  I am looking forward to getting a few things done and spending some time together. We are starting to look at a new couch.  Wish us luck!  Wildtree was really good for a couple months and this month is a little more slow.  No biggie, since everything else is busy.

That is the basic wrap up.  I am here and getting many back on track!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)