Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekly Update

I'm so sorry that I have been MIA.  The last two weeks of school turned out to be CRAZY!!!  I worked 4 track meets in 5 days, wrapped up classes, dealt with graduation and graduation parties, AND moved classrooms.  It was nuts!!  I now have plenty to write about. 

I would love to say that now that it is summer that I will be back on track but I am finished with the first day of a 2 week STEM institute.  Yeah, great idea right?  Well, I am hoping for some good ideas for future teaching, but we will see.  Needless to say, I am sticking with my goal of 3 posts a week until it is over.  Then I will try to up the goal!

Here is what is on the plan for this week:
- Wordless Wednesday
- a new cleaning schedule
- graduation experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)