Saturday, July 27, 2013

Thyme Maternity Review

Logo_en
Pregnant and nursing moms have more options than ever for cute clothes but they are not all cute AND functional.  Enter Thyme Maternity!!  Super cute clothes that function during pregnancy and beyond!!

A little bit about Thyme:
Thyme Maternity is more than a leading fashion retailer for pregnant women. We're an international maternity and nursing fashion brand whose family of experts is dedicated to ensuring you look and feel your absolute best throughout your entire pregnancy and after your little one is born.
Every garment is specifically designed with the pregnant body in mind, offering you comfort where you need it most.  We hold ourselves to the highest standards so you can trust us to guide you through you pregnancy with knowledge, expertise, and enthusiasm.
Ultimately, their goal is to make your feel and look your best with the best service possible!! 
I was lucky enough to get one of their nursing tops to try out and tell you about.  I received the snap front crossover nursing and maternity top in green.  Here is my best job at a selfie!!


While this would definitely work during pregnancy since it has nice stretchy material and ruched sides.  This would be a great nursing top.  The three snaps open to another single snap, which open to allow easy access to either (or both pumpers) sides.


I am wearing a regular tank underneath so I could show you how it looks but no show!

After wearing it all day, I will say that I love that it is lightweight but very stylish.  The fit guide is true.  I am a medium and this fits well.  I think it would work for me during pregnancy too, but I did not get too big.  If you have a bigger belly then you may want to consider moving up a size for maternity wear.

I also really like their yoga pants and cowl neck tops!!  Best of all, EVERYTHING is on sale right now!  40% off through August 1st.  Go shopping here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)