Thursday, July 11, 2013

Summer and Working Out

So I am getting my cleaning and organizing on a schedule and that is going well. I was a little lazy over the long weekend and have to do 3.5 jobs this week, but it will be done.  I will write more next week.

This week's challenge is about getting the gym into my crazy summer schedule.  I am floored at the fact that getting to the gym during the school year is easier for me.   I think that since I am already out and about it makes it seem easier.

Here is a typical day for me:
5:30ish get up and get ready for school
6:30 getting coffee on my way to school
7:00 class starts
9:30 class ends
10:00 home and sitter is gone
noonish lunch
1:00 nap for P
3:30 snack for P
5:30 J is home
6:30 dinner
7:30 bedtime routine for P
10:00ish bedtime for me

So I have two real windows to get to the gym - 10:00 to noon and 4:00-6:00.  Honestly if I am not there by 4:00 it is crazy there, especially in the kid watch so I am not as big of a fan of doing that.

I need to commit to going either in the morning right when I get home, which normally is pool time when we have good weather, or going after naps.  I will do that soon!  Promise!

In the meantime I have found two apps that I am enjoying to get sit ups and squats done.  I need to get more diligent about doing that but I like that they are quick and I can do them anywhere.  Let's see if they do anything for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)